I’m about to head out to my weekly political meeting. Or, as most people refer to it as “those crazy conspiracy freaks going at it again”!
Does it REALLY matter if it’s a conspiracy if whatever you’re concerned about IS really happening?
Personally, I couldn’t care less if it’s technically a conspiracy or not. I just want it all to STOP! I’m not nearly as involved/informed as some of the other members of the group. I just don’t have the time (or the inclination) to spend SO much time investigating and following up research on SO many different things.
- Federal Reserve, debasing our money
- Global warming
- Weather manipulation, HAARP, California drought
- False/Shadow government, failure to legally reconvene congress after the civil war
- Drug wars, prison state, prison-industrial complex
- TSA, NSA, PATRIOT ACT
- Obamacare screwing up our healthcare system even worse than it was
- Common Core, government schools, TV, etc dumbing down the population
- Agenda 21
- Rising taxes and inflation, forced to work longer to survive, less free time to think
- Families breaking apart, kids and elders left on their own
- More and more and more rules and regulations, run jobs and businesses out of the country, huge loss of personal freedom
The list goes on, and on, and on. I don’t know if every one of these things is really going on, is really as bad as some of my friends there make out. I DO know that SOME of them are, that’s enough for me to keep going. to keep fighting.
There are SO many ways we are being used, and abused. I go to the meetings to TRY to find ways to deal with it all. To TRY to find solutions. To TRY to find ways to inform and educate enough other people so they’ll come to care about all this stuff and join in the fight.
My friend Mike thinks I’m nuts. He tells me I shouldn’t worry about any of those things, I should just let Obama (or Hillary) do their thing and everything will be fine. It’s all the Republicans fault according to him (yeah, I’m simplifying a little bit, but not by much). Sorry, but it’s NOT just the Republicans fault! It’s the fault of BOTH parties and I get SO tired of hearing one side argue about the other!
BOTH parties are STATIST! That is the problem and THAT is the reason we have so many of those problems I listed above! Until we get the population of the USA to believe in FREEDOM and LIBERTY like we all used to believe in, then things are just going to keep on getting worse.
In America, we the PEOPLE are the supreme rulers! Individuals are MORE important than the state! The government works for US, NOT the other way around!
Harry Browne asked a question when he was running for President a few years back. He asked people “Would you give up your favorite federal programs if it meant you never had to pay income tax again?”. Sadly, almost no one would.