Todays assignment was to learn how to use the Reader and to follow 5 new topics (as well as start finding bloggers you love).
I already was following quite a few bloggers, WordPress and others. I had never really used the reader much tho. So this morning, I took a look around.
I have to admit, I was tired and so didn’t really find anything outside of my ‘normal’ interests to follow (yet). I spent about and hour poking around and finally had to just force myself to STOP it!
Warning: WordPress Reader is addictive!
Since I’m short on time today, I’ll just list the new blogs I found and decided to follow…
- Natures Place– looks like an interesting mix of science, nature and photography (macros, lots of bugs- cool!)
- Eleventh Stack– a variety of librarians recommend things to look for at the library
- Roam and Home-life and travels at home and abroad
- Pinky Binks– travels and life in Asia (and other places)
- Food to Glow– healthy food that (hopefully) tastes good
- New England Waterman– another maritime blog, looks like his job is similar to mine
- 70dayweekend– independent music blog
- Jon Negroni– music, movies, apps, modern life
- Marine Cafe– another maritime blog by Baristo Uno, more from a foreign perspective
- Earth is our Address– travel and adventure from a different perspective
OK, so that’s the quick and dirty for now. Check them out if you want. I’ll have to get to it later. I just wanted to get the Zero to Hero post for today finished before I knock off. Those last 2 blogs I did not find on the Reader. I’ll be trying to take a closer look at these blogs later and maybe even make another foray into the realms of the Reader tonight. 😉